Zachary and I made a trip to Knoxville on Saturday. Monday 2/28 would be my daddy's 85th b-day. I wanted to visit daddy's grave and spend some time w/ my mom. We decorated daddy's grave with some new flowers. We had lunch at Calhoun's (my Knoxville fav) with Mimi. Then my friend Allysia met up with us for a little shopping. It was a wonderful visit. Zachary really enjoyed seeing his Mimi. Since he doesn't see her very often it takes him a little bit to warm up to her, especially at her house. But once those two get going they have such a fun time together. Mimi will be here in Chattanooga in 2 weeks for Zachary's b-day party, and I'm sure they will lots more fun!

Zachary and Mimi at the Veteran's cemetery

Birthday flowers for daddy. The daisies on the left
are from me. There is a touch of blue in middle...from Zachary.
The yellow and blue on the right are from my mom.


The red roses were left over from Valentine's day.
They still looked pretty, so mom wanted to
leave them.
No comments:
Post a Comment