Sunday, February 6, 2011

Zachary is finally feeling better

It seems like Zachary is finally starting to feel better. No fever in one week and no wheezing in a few days. He is getting his appetite back and seems to be much more like himself. He still has a little bit of a cough and runny nose, but he seems to always have that. We are planning to start back to daycare tomorrow, after 2 weeks off. I am sure he missed his friends there and his daily routine. I think it will be good for everyone for him to get back on his regular daily routine.

He has had a good weekend. We actually took him out to run errands yesterday, which he definitely enjoyed. He must be tired of being cooped up in the house. He has played really well today and is looking forward to the Super Bowl tonight. Ok, probably not! But Mom and Dad are. We have yummy snacks on hand for the game.

Unfortunately Zachary made me sick. I have a little bit of a cold...I'm sure just some form of his RSV. Sneezing, coughing, stuffy head...all that fun stuff. I have tried resting today. I did at least get a nap during his morning nap. And I have been in my pj's all day. I hope to be feeling better for work tomorrow.

Here are some pictures of Zachary from the weekend. Yes, he has been in his pj's all day and most of the weekend as well!!!


Zachary loves to play with daddy's houseshoes - well, any
shoes for that matter.



Shoes don't taste so yummy!


We took the tray off of Zachary's highchair/booster seat and
thought he might enjoy sitting at the table like Mom and Dad!
He loves it!


He loves to say "blahhh" and stick his tongue out.
He did it today but might have fogotten that he had Cheerios
in his mouth. Nice Zachary!



Just enjoying a few Cheerios before breakfast. Yes,
that is Daddy in the background cooking us a yummy
breakfast - sausage, eggs and biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment