Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tooth Time!!!
















Zachary got his first tooth last week. I can't believe he is getting teeth already...yikes. He will be able to bite me soon. I continue to be amazed at how quickly he is growing and how much is changing every week and even every day. He will be 6 months old next weekend. We have already scheduled 6 months pictures and a 6-month check-up with the pediatrician. Zachary is wearing 12 month clothes now!!! He can still wear a few of his 6 and 6-9 month things but is already fitting into some of the 12 month outfits that I was saving for vacation in 7 weeks. Oops...might need some new clothes before vacation. Zachary is pretty much sitting up on his own but he still needs a little supervision so that he won't topple over. He loves to sit on his play blanket with his toys...he must feel like such a big boy. He is eating all kinds of baby food now...veggies, fruits and some other interesting baby food combos. He is such a good eater. He graduated from (or should I outgrew) the infant carrier, so we upgraded to a Britax convertible carseat. He loves it. It seems to be so comfortable and he seems to enjoy riding in it. We are hoping it will make for a comfortable road trip when we go to the beach. Since we are no longer using the infant carrier, this also means that Zachary is sitting up in shopping carts and restaurant high chairs. He has done both and did great. He even ate his dinner in the restaurant high chair the other night. Again I say...so hard to believe he is this big.

My mom is doing well. She is counting down to a beach trip in a few weeks, which I think and hope will be great for her. She deserves some time to relax and get away from home. I really don't know she has done so well being in that house w/ all of dad's stuff and memories. I am so proud of her. Dad's headstone was put into place a couple of weeks ago, but I have not seen it yet. Dale and I going to Knoxville this weekend for the UT game so we plan to go by the cemetery for a visit.

Did I mention UT football this weekend? It's been a long off season. We are definitely ready for some football. And it looks like we might actually have some decent weather on Saturday that should make for a nice evening game. We will be leaving Zachary will Mammaw Ledford all day Saturday and won't be back until very later after his bedtime. Mommy is a little nervous b/c the only time I have left him is when I was visiting with my daddy in Knoxville and Dale was in charge. But I'm sure he and Mammaw will have a big time!

I have include a few new pics so everyone else can see how big our baby boy is getting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment