Just relaxing on a Friday night. Dale is gone to Atlanta for a bachelor party, so Kelly and I are hanging out. Thought I would add a few new pictures. Zachary is continuing to grow and is getting more alert and interactive everyday it seems. He loves to sit up and can almost do it on his own. He is eating cereal or oatmeal for breakfast and a vegetable and fruit for dinner everyday. I anticipate adding in a lunch time meal after his 6 month check-up. He really loves to eat and wants less and less formula these days. He has been a little sick with a runny nose and cough, but no infection. He is starting to feel better thanks to Children's Dimetapp Cough and Cold.
It seems impossible that Zachary will be 6 months old in a few weeks. We are planning to have 6 month pictures made at JCPenny's again. And then we will be heading to the beach at the end of October. Looking forward to Zachary getting to experience the pool and beach.
Here a few pictures of Zachary playing at home. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment