I absolutely cannot believe that our sweet baby boy was born 6 months ago today. It is amazing how the time has gone by and how much Zachary has grown. We feel so blessed that God chose us to be Zachary's parents. He is such a joy, and we often ask ourselves "what did we do before we had him?" Zachary is learning and growing everyday. He can sit up on his own to play and loves to roll around when he is playing. Doesn't look like it will be long before he tries to crawl. He is babbling all the time. He is also getting very affectionate. He loves to wrap his arms around your neck and "kiss" you. This actually means an open mouth with lots of slobber on your cheek. But it's just the sweetest thing and I love to get these hugs and kisses when I pick him up at daycare everyday.
Thought I would share some pictures of the day Zachary was born along with a few of him today. We have our 6-month check-up tomorrow. I will post an update with weight, length and other fun details!
No comments:
Post a Comment