Friday, June 25, 2010

Update on Poppy








My daddy is back in the hospital as of Sunday 6/20. He is in end stage renal failure and is suspected to have renal cancer. He is also in liver failure. The doctors have done all they can do short of dialysis, which daddy does not want. We are meeting with the renal doctor today to discuss final options and plans. I had a wonderful visit with daddy last night. He is at peace with his life and is certain that he will spend eternity with his Savior. While I will certainly miss my daddy once he is gone I don't want him to be sick and in pain any longer. He is very tired. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for my daddy and my family.

On a lighter note, Zachary is as sweet as ever. He started daycare on 6/9 when mommy and daddy had to go back to work. He is adjusting well to daycare; although, he has his first cold. Even with his stuffy nose he will just smile and laugh like always.

I have added some pictures. First is Zachary's first day of daycare. Then a couple of us hanging out at home. Then finally my favorite...Zachary visiting Poppy at the hospital. It's a little dark b/c it was taken with a cell phone but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment