Friday, June 4, 2010

12 weeks ago today...
















I cannot believe that 12 weeks ago today Dale and I had a wonderful addition to our family. I can remember every detail like it was yesterday, but I know that some of those detailed memories will fade with time. Zachary is growing so fast. It seems like he is doing something new almost everyday. Today he wore a new outfit for the first time, and it's a 6-month size.

My friend Kara visited last weekend, so I have included a picture of her with Zachary. I have also included a few new pictures, including some of Zachary asleep in his bathtub. He had an exhausting day going to and from Knoxville and visiting Mammaw and Pappaw Ledford at the campground. By bath time he just could not make it anymore and he fell sound asleep during his bath. Too sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment