Sunday, May 2, 2010

7 Weeks and Growing
















Zachary was 7 weeks old on Friday. He will have his 2 month check-up on May 13. Can't wait to see how much he has grown. I'm guessing he is at least 12 lbs and 25 inches. We will know soon. He is starting to be so much more alert and starting to play and "talk" a lot. He found his voice and loves to goo and gaa. He loves the ceiling fan and will lay on his blanket and "talk" to it. He is starting to reach out at the toys that dangle over his bouncy seat and play place. He even gave daddy a brief smile recently when daddy was saying "I love you, I love you." We just can't believe how fast he is growing. I am finally getting comfortable taking him out some. He has been to the mall and the grocery store. We went shopping over the weekend and picked out his outfit to be dedicated in. He will be dedicated at church next week (Mother's Day). Our friend Allysia visited last weekend, and our friend Heather just left today after a 4-day visit. Heather earned the name super nanny. She was a big help and even let mommy get some sleep while she was here. I have added some pictures with both of our sweet friends. Will add another update next week with Mothers Day and Parent/Child Dedication pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I roll from the top to the bottom looking at pictures and it just amazes how much he has changed in 7weeks. It seems like it has been months and months now by looking at him grow!!
    Allysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for letting me be a part of this blog! You truly are blessed to have a fantastic circle of friends and family. Always know the Lord is by your side and no matter how hard you think it gets, the Lord always makes it better. Have no fear because you are loved! I'll have to learn some pointers on being a Mom from you Marcy once and if I decide to bring a child into this world. I just take it day by day and have fun with my nephews. Life is too short, we need to enjoy it each and everyday! Happy Mother's Day Marcy and to all of the mothers of the world!

    Raquel D.

    ReplyDelete