We had a wonderful Easter! We started with a wonderful service at Brainerd Baptist Church. I am so thankful to serve a risen Lord and cannot imagine a better way to celebrate this wonderful day than with my church family. I am especially thankful this year for a wonderful pastor who is growing our church by making disciples. In addition, our 35 year-old pastor had a pacemaker put in this week and was recovered and feeling good enough today to preach 3 services today! God is good...all the time!
After church we went to Dale's parents house for lunch along with the rest of the family. The kids hunted Easter eggs and we had a fun time together! Now as I'm blogging my little man is sleeping sound, and Dale is snoring in his recliner. The end to a wonderful day!

A family pic on the back deck thanks to the handy camera timer!

Zachary with his "cheese" pose!

In deep thought in the front yard!

Posing by the tree or trying to climb it?

Zachary and Mommy!

Zachary and Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment