Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Beautiful Wedding!!!

My niece Kelly got married on Saturday at Fillauer Lake. If you have never been there, it's a beautiful country setting in Cleveland, TN. Kelly and Daniel had a small wedding, so they did the ceremony and reception in the barn. It was so quaint. The few pictures we got won't do it justice, but it was such a beautiful setting. Kelly is very special to me...more like a little sister or even a daughter than a niece. She lived with Dale and I for a few months, and we are very close. It was a very emotional ceremony. I know Kelly would have loved to have had her Daddy there to give her away, but he died when she was a senior in highschool. But Daniel, being the man that he is in her life, filled the spot well! I have no doubt that he will continue to take care of Kelly for a long time. I wish them all of the happiness in the world!


The entry to the barn. Sorry - my hubby
loves sideways pictures!



The beautiful barn setting prior to the ceremony.



My sweet boy playing before the ceremony.



Mommy and Zachary



Erica, one of the bridemaids. Love the dress
and boots!



Kelly and Daniel finishing up the pics before
the ceremony.



Zachary having a pre-ceremony snack with
Dale's parents.



My brother and his beautiful wife.



My brother, his wife, her son and his fiance'.
Maybe Jeffrey and Sarah will have the next
wedding?



Me, Dale and my mom



Zachary and I waiting on the bride to walk
down the isle.



Hanging out before the ceremony. Loved this
casual setting.



Kelly walked herself down the aisle. Daniel
met his beautiful bride halfway down the isle
and walked her the rest of the way. Not sure
you can tell in this picture, but she was
extremely emotional. I think we all were!



Starting the ceremony.



Wedding vows.



Wedding vows.



The entire wedding party



There was not dancing at this wedding, but
Zachary decide to boogy on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment