Zachary absolutely loves to read! I keep his books in a storage box on the floor. He will crawl to the box, pick out a book (digging to get the one he wants), crawl back to you, have you read it, crawl back to the box, pick out another book and so on. He will do this until he has gone through all of the books. He has his favorites and will have you read those over and over again. Our bedtime routine includes books as well. It started with one book, a few songs and a prayer. Now Zachary has made it clear that he prefers books over Mommy's singing. So now it's 3 books, sometimes one song and a prayer. I started reading to Zachary when he was just a few months old. It's definitely working because he loves it. Maybe he will be reading to me soon! I couldn't resist posting these sweet pictures of Daddy and his boy reading books together. This is a typical evening at our house! I love my boys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment