Monday, January 10, 2011

Visiting Uncle Leonard and Aunt Mary

















We went to Huntsville for a family visit on Saturday. My Uncle Leonard (my dad's brother) has cancer, and we have been trying to see him often. He and my dad were very close, and I know it would mean a lot to dad that I try to stay close with all of his family. Mom, Scott and Sherri met us at Cracker Barrel for breaksfast then we headed to Huntsville. We absolutley love Uncle Leonard and Aunt Mary, and they love Zachary. We also got to see my cousins Debbie and Dean and Dean's husband Mike. I don't get to see them very often so this was a treat. It was so nice to catch up with everyone. Zachary had a fun time being the center of attention! Hopefully when the weather is warmer we will go back for another visit and go to the cemetary where my grandparents are buried as well as a few other places. It seems like ages ago since I was young and used to visit my family in Alabama. Here are some pictures from our visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment