




What a great lazy day. We heard that we might get 4-6 inches of snow Sunday night, and I didn't believe it. Schools started cancelling Sunday night before it even started snowing, which I thought was crazy. But I eat my words. Dale woke up around 3 AM and made me look outside...we probably already had 2-3 inches. I went back to bed and at 6 AM got a call that my work was going to be closed for the day. I looked back outside and couldn't believe...I couldn't see anything but white. Turned out to be a snow day for all 3 of us and we loved it! We bundled Zachary up and let him play in the snow. He wasn't too excited about it but we got a new pictures. The dogs loved it and just ran and played. We measured then and had about 7 1/2 inches of snow and it was still coming donw. We ate a big breakfast, napped, ate lunch, napped again, ate dinner...you get it. It was like Zachary even knew it was a snow day. He took a 2 1/2 hour nap in the morning and a 1 1/2 hour nap in the afternoon and still went to bed willingly at 7:45. Not sure about tomorrow. Zachary's daycare is already closed but not sure yet about work for Dale and I. Guess we will see in the morning. Here are some snow pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment