Finally...fall has arrived. For those who know me well, you know that I don't love the heat and humidity that comes with our summers. So unfortunately Zachary didn't get much outside activity during the summer. But now that fall is here we are spending lots of time outside. We took Zachary to the park for his first swing adventure. Then Mammaw Ledford gave us a Little Tikes swing, which is now in our backyard. So we can swing anytime! Zachary loves it. He will just laugh when you push him on the swing. He also loves to watch our two dogs running around in the backyard while he is swinging.
Zachary is not crawling yet but is definitely close. I have tried putting his favorite toys in front of him to get him moving, but he just gets mad and fusses because he can't reach them. Spoiled? Surely not. But he is sitting up and playing all the time now. I don't even know the last time that he sat in the bouncy seat. He still gets in the exersaucer and the johnny jump up once in a while. He is eating lots of new chunky baby food and is trying lots of table food. Daycare is letting him try different things everyday, and so far he is doing great with everything that he tries.
Zachary is around 22 pounds now and is wearing 12 month clothes. We are having so much fun buying fall and winter clothes...jeans, khaki pants and hooded sweatshirts. Love it! He looks so cute in all that fun stuff.
We are heading to the beach soon. Mommy and Daddy need some R&R and we are excited about Zachary's first beach and pool experience. Lots of pictures and video to come.
I have included a few recent pictures. I will be sure to post more after our trip!
He is soooo cute and smiley :)
ReplyDelete