Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lots of fun and more pictures!

We took Zachary to the aquarium over Labor Day weekend.  Not a wise choice on our part (too many people), but we had lots of fun anyway!  Zachary loves the penguins!






Zachary loves to work with tools.  Daddy let him use the real hammer, which resulted in a nice little boo-boo on Daddy's hand.  Now we just need to teach Zachary to turn the hammer around the correct way.  But the boys loves to work with his tools! 



I have been off work this week to work on some projects at home.  Zachary and I spent an afternoon at the mall, which has quarter rides, an indoor play area and a train that rides around the inside of the mall.  We did all of these things and topped it off with dinner (and ice cream) at Chic-Fil-A.  It made for a very fun mommy and Zachary date!





On my week off, Zachary and I also had a breakfast date at McDonald's before he went to school.  The kid has an amazing memory.  Now everytime I drive by that particular McDonald's he tells me he wants to stop and get a biscuit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment