Friday, April 2, 2010

Week 3
















I absolutely cannot believe that Zachary is 3 weeks old today. Time has absolutely flown by. Dale and I were just discussing the fact that it will be time for 1 month photos next week. People weren't lying when they said everything would fly by and that we should cherish each stage and even each day.


We are all doing well. Zachary continues on a good routine - eating every 3 hours during the day and going 4-5 hours between feedings at night. I generally only have to get up for one middle of the night feeding with him. He is up to approx 10 pounds and eating more and more each week. He goes back to the pediatrician on 4/13 for his 1 month check-up. He is a very content baby, other than some occasional fussy periods. He loves to be held and talked to, loves his bouncy seat and swing, and will often just lay in his crib and watch/listen to his mobile.

It is on this Good Friday that I am reminded what a wonderful God we serve, who gave his only son to die on a cross for our sins. As a new mom this Easter, I view this act in a different light than before. I have always been grateful, but now I have a deeper understanding of the act of love that was involved. Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy the new pics.

1 comment:

  1. I can't beleive its been 3 weeks already! Zachary is absolutely gorgeous! Hope all of you are doing well! I love being able to see the new pictures!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete