Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Home from the hospital






We came home from the hospital on Monday March 15. I'm not sure what day it is today..HA! Zachary enjoyed his ride home from the hospital. Mommy and Daddy were very happy to be home as well. The first night was rough and Tuesday didn't get much better. But with a little sleep last night for mom, dad and Zachary we are all much better today. Both Zachary and I have dr. appts tomorrow, so please pray that all will go well. Zachary is eating very well with a combintation of breast milk and formula so we hope to see his weight looking good. Mom is excited about getting her staples out and getting a good report from the dr. as well. Will update soon wiht more adventures. Here are some pics of coming home from the hospital and life at the Ledford house.

1 comment:

  1. He's beautiful! Congratulations. Thank you for sharing the pictures. I look forward to seeing more as he grows. :)

    Missy

    ReplyDelete